Wednesday 21 February 2018


Me, daah
written by: M Kamil

Morning I was awake, wash my face, though eyes still sleepy, I carry out my worship,
after that I sat reading the holy verses, I hope to be a lover of Allah,
at six-fifteen minutes, though the weight of my vehicle runs on my son's school,
he was in junior high school horrified seven Palembang.

the street of the city is always jammed, let alone the road that many lobangnya, near jemabtan river aur it very dangerous roads, because the big yany, and also many vehicles on the road if the morning,
I summoned my friend a good friend of the becak's beckoned he, although he only sounded faintly from afar.

morning I have breakfast a piece of bread, it is also as hadia from my mother, because I help her to clean up her dagannya in stacking at her shop.

after that my wife went to teach, around eight o'clock in the morning, I'm my head a bit heavy today, sometimes I massage my own neck. did not recover how many today.

I'm really sad because the son of college can not pay the shortage of one million, I think where you I want to find the money money, just hope that God can give way I get the money.

daah aah today, my head feels very heavy,
a cup of coffee and a piece of bread given by my mother, this is a gift she said, because the day trades a lot
who bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorga atau neraka

 Sorga itu sudah ada di dunia Hanya sedikit yang mau Banyak manusia lebih memilih dunia Jika dalam gembira kau gelisah Jika dalam susah kau ...